Hey there. How’s it going? Happy New Year, by the way.
I’m sitting on the couch at 11:38pm watching Paula Abdul (waiting up for Post Malone – love that guy) on New Year’s Rockin’ Eve and so many things are going through my mind right now.
Yes, I’ll share…
- She’s so tiny. I mean I know she’s small but damn, she’s really tiny.
- I love that I still know every single word to Straight Up. I feel like I could rock some karaoke right now (I already rapped all of Salt N Pepa’s Shoop Song to my cat) but am eternally grateful that no one else is here to listen to my 90’s covers concert. (Technically it’s a couch concert. I’m limited in my NYE moves this year, which is probably better…mostly for me)
- How TF is she moving like that and I just had a rib pop out of place in my sleep this week? Seriously.
- And my hips. I knew they were bothering me a little, but 3 inches off???
**Full disclosure, I did the splits in Chicago two weeks ago to prove I could still do the splits. Apparently that could be one of many possible contributors to my ailments. But I got re-aligned today so don’t you worry**
- When is Posty performing??
- I’m tired.
- I’m glad I like Ryan Seacrest now.
- Why do I always have the same hair cut as one of the BTS guys??
- What does BTS stand for? I still don’t understand what’s going on there.
- OMG, I once called them GPS to someone else. And I wasn’t trying to be funny.
- Should I let my hair grow or keep leading the boy band trend?
- Should I be having champagne??
I’ll stop there because apparently Hulu is not on the same time as me and the local news just started before the Rockin’ Eve show was even over. It’s after midnight now and not only did I miss Post, but I was completely unaware that we just shifted into 2020.
Well, Cheers!! Happy New Year! Big kiss.